With Mac OS X, you can multitask like never before. You can run several applications at once and have multiple windows open at the same time very easily. But when it comes to trying to find something specific, sorting through all of those open applications and windows can become time consuming and frustrating at best.
You Control: Desktops allows you to create virtual desktops that allow you to extend the functionality of Mac OS X. You can create a desktop for various workspaces that you define to help you organize your personal workflow. Create a desktop for your email. Create another for your image editing and organization. Create yet another for web-browsing.
- Create as many virtual desktops as you want
- Set different background pictures for each desktop
- Choose from Palette View or Menu View
- Group windows by application
- Customize the size of the desktop thumbnail in the menu
- Eight different transitions to choose from
- Customize the transition duration
- Assign hot keys to switch between desktops
- Drag windows from one desktop to another
- Display the desktop name when switching so you always know where you are